Kettlebell training is becoming increasingly popular with fans of CrossFit as well as becoming a simple workout from home that has a wide range of benefits. Not only is kettlebell training fun, but you have enjoy a vast array of fat-burning, muscle building benefits with a few very simple workouts.
Here are some of the Top 5 Benefits of Kettlebell Training:
1) Fat Burning – Kettlebells activate many muscle groups at the same time at the right level of intensity that helps melt off the fat.
2) Muscle Strength Increases – The intense activation of the muscles for sustained amounts of time a great catalyst for quick muscle strength increases.
3) Multiple Workouts Options – This simple weight with a handle allows for a great amount of variety in how you use it from squats, to rows, to arm lifts, and the list goes on and on.
4) Great Core and Back Strengthening – One of the most popular reasons people pick up kettlebells in the first place is the amazing benefits it has for your entire core and back.
5) It’s Fun! – Because of the amount of different exercises you can do, and the nature of having fun swinging the weight around, you get bored less often and the trade off from the amount of time you use them to the vast benefits keeps you picking up your kettlebells time and time again.