So you have a big event coming up in a week and you’re sure that losing 5 pounds will really make a difference between looking flabulous and looking fabulous. It may or may not get rid of those love handles or that extra jiggle in your arms but there’s no harm in trying.
You’ve probably already read hundreds of different articles on how to lose 5 pounds in a week, and in reality there just may be that many ways.
But instead of having to go through many trial and errors and guess which methods are the proven ones, we’ll go ahead and provide you with the top 5 ways to lose 5 pounds in 7 days. Follow these tips to the T and you’re almost guaranteed that 5 pound weight loss. You don’t have a lot of time on your hands to lose those 5 pounds; actually you’ve only got 7 days to be exact. So get cracking and start losing!
Here are the top 5 Ways to Lose 5 Pounds in 7 Days.
1) Go on a fast for the majority of the week, only eating no more than one meal a day and replacing the rest with clear liquids like water or tea. The key to not passing out or going hungry during your fasts would be to drink a lot of water and keep busy with activities. And it’d also help if you didn’t sit on the couch all day watching the food channel.
2) Strictly consume nothing but fresh fruits and vegetables, while also drinking a lot of water. This would be considered somewhat like a detoxifying diet because all of the vitamins and minerals you consume will help cleanse your system of toxins, excess fat and waste. Basically you’d be taking on a very strict vegan diet for that week, so stay away from the steak houses if you love your meat.
3) Burn more calories than you take in. And how exactly do you do this, by exercising of course. For one week, imagine yourself at a military boot camp and if you don’t succeed in losing that weight at the end of the week you’ll have to shave your head (this would probably be OK with guys more so than girls). BY doing a lot of cardio exercises as well as weight training, you’ll be burning calories, sweating water weight and building muscle that’ll also burn the excess fat that you have. Work hard and make every movement count.
4) Colon cleansing is something that’s considered all natural and safe, but this depends on what cleansing product you use. Before doing this, consult with a doctor or health physician to make sure your OK to proceed. A colon cleanse basically rids your system of built-up wastes and toxins. You can easily lose 2-4 pounds in the first few days just from doing this alone. They usually come in the form of tablets or liquids and should be taken restrictively.
5) This final tip is sort of a last resort just in case all else fails. If you didn’t’ reach your 5 pound weight loss goal then go to your nearest department store and buy a pair of Spanx! Even though you didn’t really lose 5 pounds, at least you can look like you did. Just be sure you’re accompanied by someone at all times just in case you faint from lack of oxygen because those things are killers.